NOW Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg,100 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 33
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- By supporting the body’s healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system
- Healthy Skin
- Balanced Immune Response
- Support for Mild PMS Discomfort
NOWÂ® Evening Primrose Oil contains naturally occuring Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA). GLA is an Omega-6 fatty acid found in Evening Primrose, Borage, and Black Currant seed oils. Although the body can manufacture GLA from dietary linoleic acid, it can be more effeciently utilized for body functions when supplied directly by these dietary sources.